Brand Name : Hi-Cloud
Model Number : JSXWD-1 Sonic & Temperture & Inclinometer Probe
Certification : ISO, others upon the requests
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T
Supply Ability : 5 sets/month
Delivery Time : 20-30 working days
Packaging Details : Transport Case
Sonic Sensor : Ceramic-piezoelectric transducer
Sonic Measuring Range : 125μs/m~555μs/m
Sonic Measurement Accuracy : 5μs/m
Spontaneous potential (SP) Measuring range : ±1200mV
Spontaneous potential (SP) Measurement accuracy : 2%
Temperature Range : 0℃～100℃
Temperature Resolution : 0.025℃
Temperature Sensor : Platinum Resistance （pt100）
125μs/m~555μs/m Sonic & Temperture & Inclinometer Probe accuracy 5μs/m with pt100 sensor
The Sonic probe used extensively in the groundwater, mining, and geotechnical industries. Sonic logs are widely employed, often in combination with other logs, to provide porosity, permeability, and geo-mechanical properties. This probe is ideal for cased-hole and open hole applications, such as fracture identification and cement bond logging.
The Temperature probe provides borehole temperature measurements. The borehole temperature measurement is helpful to detect anomalies caused by events such as fluid flow into the borehole.
The Inclinometer is suitable for non-magnetic or weak magnetic area using the drilling direction of testing instruments. Can be used in geology, oil, coal and other industries in the process of drilling, testing the quality of the hole. In water conservancy construction, highway, railway, bridge, tunnel, etc can also be applied in drilling engineering.
The instrument adopts the advanced modern technology of sensor and the digital processing technology, complete in remote measuring way zenithal Angle and azimuth Angle measurement. Has a high accuracy of measurement, the instrument is simple and needs no maintenance, high reliability, and other significant characteristics of wide application field.
Operating Conditions:Uncased；Borehole Fluid:Water or Mud.
Features & Benefits
1. Implement a high energy source wave generated by a ceramic-piezoelectric transducer.
2. Versatile, ubiquitous probe which functions with a wide range of applications and borehole conditions.
3. The sensor adopts Pt100 platinum resistance of a small time constant and can quickly identify temperature changes in the stratum.
Identification and hydraulic characterization of fractures
Variation of rock strength
Porosity and permeability evaluation
Cased hole: Cement Bond Logging (CBL)
Identification of fluid flow in open/cased hole
Localization of the water table；Water-well monitoring
Localization of water intervals of different quality
Geothermal gradient logging
Often used in the implementation of temperature compensation equations for other logs
1. Sonic Sensor:Ceramic-piezoelectric transducer
2. Sonic Measuring Range:125μs/m~555μs/m
3. Sonic Measurement Accuracy:5μs/m
4. Sonic Time-base:0. 5μs, Stability:0.1PPM
5. Spontaneous potential (SP) Measuring range:±1200mV
6. Spontaneous potential (SP) Measurement accuracy:2%
7. Temperature Range:0℃～100℃, Resolution:0.025℃
8. Temperature Sensor:Platinum Resistance (pt100)
9. Azimuth Measuring Range:0°～360°
10. Azimuth Measurement Accuracy:vertex angle≥1°,Better then ±2° (Latitude:0°～±45°)
11. Vertex Angle Measuring Range:0°～50°
12. Vertex angle Measurement Accuracy:±0.1°
13. Signal:bipolar codes
125-555μS/M Sonic Temperture Inclinometer Probe With Pt100 Sensor Images