Brand Name : Hi-Cloud
Model Number : JWDX-H(W) Geothermal Resistivity & Inclinometry
Certification : ISO, others upon the requests
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T
Supply Ability : 5 sets/month
Delivery Time : 20-30 working days
Packaging Details : Transport Case
Focusing Electrode : Stainless Steel Electrode
Length : A0= 60 mm，Ap=2×120 mm
Resistivity Range : 1～2500ΩM，Accuracy：5％
Temperature Range : 0～250℃；Resolution：0.025℃
Vertex Angle Range : 0°～50°；Accuracy：±0.1°；Resolution：0.01°
Azimuth Range : 0°～360°；Accuracy：±4°（Vertex 1°～30°）
1～2500ΩM 0～250℃ Geothermal Resistivity & Inclinometry with Platinum Resistance Sensor
The Geothermal Resistivity & Inclinometry Probe is a multi - purpose and high - efficiency combination logging instrument.Multiple parameters can be measured at the same time,Temperature,Vertex Angle,Azimuth,Laterolog-3 Resistivity Etc. Resistivity measurement with the method of focusing current, reduce the completion fluid to calculate the influence of resistivity and low resistance strata, so as to make the measurement of apparent resistivity of calculation is more close to the true resistivity of rock. The bending rate, eccentricity, horizontal displacement and vertical distance of borehole can also be calculated by measuring the Angle and azimuth.
Operating Conditions:Uncased；Borehole Fluid: Water or Mud
Features & Benefits
1. The lateral resistivity has strong stratification capability of lithologic profile and is less affected by well fluid.
2. High precision gravity acceleration sensor and high precision magnetic field sensor are adopted to improve the shock resistance and durability of the instrument.
3. The sensor adopts pt1000 platinum resistance of a small time constant and can quickly identify temperature changes in the stratum.
1. Facies changes；Quantitative geological formation properties;
2. Survey and study of geothermal resources, determine the location of the heat producing layer, and find the liquid producing layer and the losing layer;
3. Hydrological and groundwater resource survey;
4. Research on earthquake imminent period and early prediction, geological disaster prevention and control engineering.
1. Focusing Electrode:Stainless Steel Electrode,Length:A0= 60 mm,Ap=2×120 mm
2. Resistivity Range:1～2500ΩM,Accuracy:5％
3.Temperature Sensor:Platinum Resistance (pt1000)
5. Vertex Angle Range:0°～50°；Accuracy:±0.1°；Resolution:0.01°
6. Azimuth Range:0°～360°；Accuracy:±4°(Vertex 1°～30°)
7. Environmental: Pressure≤100MPa :Temperature≦250℃；Work 10 hours straight
1～2500ΩM 0～250℃ Geothermal Resistivity & Inclinometry with Platinum Resistance Sensor Images