Brand Name : Hi-Cloud
Model Number : JJH-2 Electronic Polarization
Certification : ISO, others upon the requests
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T
Supply Ability : 10 sets/month
Delivery Time : 20-30 working days
Packaging Details : Transport Case
Electrode Array : AM 16”;AM 64”
A、B supply current : 500mA
Resistivity : 1～4000Ωm（customize10000Ωm）
Spontaneous Potential (SP) : ±1200mV
Polarization : 1~100%
Measurement Accuracy : 2%（10～4000Ωm）or ±1Ωm
JJH-2 Resistivity 1～4000Ωm Accuracy 2% ±1Ωm Polarization 1~100% Electronic Polarization
The JJH-2 Electronic Polarization probe measures 16” & 64”Normal Resistivity,Spontaneous Potential (SP),16” & 64”Polarization. A high chargeability response is an indication of the presence of metallic sulphides and oxides or cation-rich clays. Users can log resistivity profiles with different depths of investigation and gain information about permeability, porosity, water quality and geological formation properties.
Operating Conditions:Uncased；Borehole Fluid:Water or Mud
Features & Benefits
1. Measuring electrode is the non-magnetic alloy, electrostatic shielding technology, special ways of excitation.
2. Integration design, no moving parts, chemical resistance, wear resistance.
1. Detection of disseminated pyrite in sedimentary rocks.
2. In uranium roll-front deposits, which sometimes show higher concentrations of pyrite.
3. In coal seams to detect pyrite or other ferrous material.
4. Detection of sulfides in igneous and metamorphic rocks.
5. Identify montmorillonite clay in sedimentary depositional systems.
1. Electrode Array: AM 16”;AM 64”
2. A,B supply current:500mA
3. Measuring Range:
4. Measurement Accuracy:2%(10～4000Ωm)or ±1Ωm
5. Environmental: Temperature≦80℃；Pressure≤20MPa
Resistivity 1-4000ΩM Electronic Polarization Probe Accuracy 2% ± 1Ωm Images